INDUSTRIAL INFRARED OVENS
Infrared ovens are mostly used for curing of painted or powder coated work pieces in the continuos coating systems. IR system ovens can be used as pre-heating tunnel ovens as well, added in the front of the conventional ovens as an independent paint or powder coating curing ovens.
Energy source is available as 2 types - using catalytic gas panels or with electrical heaters. In both system gas or electrical, the oven is designed by dividing the heating elements equally in order to achieve the best heat transfer to the passing work pieces through the oven. The oven body is made of an insulated sheet metal panels.
• Increases the conveyor speed and the productivity at least with 30%
• Saves space in the workshop
• Provides fuel saving in the medium and long term period in comparison with conventional gas source ovens
• Eliminates powder coating contamination at the air-curtain areas of the tunnel ovens in case is designed as pre-heating oven
• Cured products achieves perfect result in the cross hatch adhesion test
The ovens are CE certificated and conforms to the European Norms.
Powder Coating Plant Systems
Phone: +90 216 394 83 61
Mobile: +90 532 344 49 50